The Company states strong commitment to continuously maintain and improve the implemented Quality Management System, the orientation towards high performance based on a weel designed internal organizational system through:
– Efficient control of the services
– Continuous improvement of the processes and activities
– Prevention of potential deficiencies
– Increase of responsibility and commitment of entire personnel
– Policy to prevent and combat bribery
– Efficient management of risks and opportunities
– Commitment to apply requirements of Maritime Labor Convention 2006
– Commitment to perform all activities without affecting natural environment, observing all legal requirements related to environment protection.
At AB Crewing, we believe there are no big clients or small clients, and that every client deserves equal attention and ready access to all our resources no matter how long or short our association. We recognize the importance of customer satisfaction and are committed to supplying high quality services that consistently meet and exceed customer expectations. Our clients depend on us to provide superior quality services and manpower for their vessels and reliable consultancy on their maritime technical issues. Quality and know-how are the main assets of our business and we do not compromise on quality under any circumstance.
Our crew depends on us for their livelihood and we offer them stability, prosperity, security and a chance to enhance their skills through continuous learning. They know how hard we work to find right fit by matching crew to mission requirements. We offer all our applicants and selectees a level playing field in engagement opportunities and frequently advise them on mission requirements, onboard conduct, people skills and many work-related issues. We also offer them a respectful and attentive approach in order to provide the best possible opportunities in work and career development. We offer our cadets better prospects for career advancement by placing them with dedicated trainers and instructors, both on shore and at sea, so that these young recruits can benefit from their knowledge and experience.
All shipboard personnel recruited through our office are required to comply, support and contribute to the effective implementation of our policies, which include:
- Safety and Quality Standards
- Environmental Protection
- Human Resource and Occupational Health Standards
- Drug and Alcohol Policy
- Security Policy